Strategic Partnership Agreement
The Strategic Partnership Arrangement is an unique partnership between BRAC, the UK Government and the Australian Government that is based on shared goals, clear results and mutual accountability. The core funding provided through the Strategic Partnership Arrangement supports BRAC to deliver tangible results for the poor in Bangladesh, while at the same time developing plans to reduce its reliance on external donor funds; to continue to strengthen its internal systems; and to seek ways to work more closely with the Government of Bangladesh.
The Strategic Partnership Agrangement supports the BRAC Strategy 2011–15.Together, the total funds amount to 60% of planned expenditure on BRAC’s development programmes; other expected funding covers a further 25 per cent.
- Inauguration of Alfalah Primary School in Kabul
- BRAC ranked number one NGO two years in a row
- Proper investment in education can yield 19 times the return
- Registration begins for BRACATHON
- European Union delegates visit BRAC Liberia
- Supporting Low-Tech Solutions to Global Problems
- Southern NGO BRAC and its global initiatives: an inside look
- Birthday wishes pour in for Sir Abed
- How to Empower the Next Generation of Girls? With Girls.
- Sir Fazle Hasan Abed’s 80th birthday celebrated